At Afalent, we have the most advanced metal stamping technology that can meet the needs of almost any project. Whether your project requires deep drawing or metal forming, our state-of-the-art facility is up to the job.
Our facility is equipped with the following machine presses:
- 2 x 600 tonne Seyi transfer/progressive presses (3.5 metre x 1.5 metre bed area)
- 1 x 600 tonne Bliss blanking/deep drawing press
- 1 x 5 stage Seyi transfer press line (3 x 250 tonne & 2 x 200 tonne presses with 2 turnover units)
- 1 x 9 stage Seyi transfer press line (3 x 250 tonne & 6 x 200 tonne MPs with 4 turnover units)
- 2 x 450 tonne Craig & Donald blanking/drawing presses
- 4 x 300 tonne blanking/deep drawing presses
- 1 x 300 tonne Bliss blanking press
- 2 x 250 tonne Seyi transfer/progressive presses
- 1 x 240 tonne double action press
- 2 x 250 tonne blanking/deep drawing presses
- 2 x 150 tonne high speed blanking/progressive presses
- 7 x 150 tonne blanking/deep drawing presses
- 2 x 100 tonne blanking presses
- 23 under 100 tonne presses
- 4 press tending robots
We strictly follow industry standards and implement stringent quality controls in order to produce the highest quality steel products for the Canadian automotive, mining, medical and construction industries.
We comply with the ISO 9001 and TS 16949 industry standards for our quality management system, which covers all of our metal stamping and metal forming processes.
All tools are designed and maintained in our own toolroom, located in our facility in Woodbridge. Our team of specialist toolmakers regularly service each tool to ensure the highest level of quality.
Find out more about our metal stamping and metal forming capacities by calling 905-782-8025 or by.